Purpose for Christmas 2018


I finished an English course but I’m going to take FCE in 2019.

Christmas is coming and I am alone without partner. I would like to have a partner.

My last boyfriend brook me up on July. I had a man who was interested on me but that doesn’t work. He was older than me. He looks like Fester Adams but he was thinner and taller.

So I define my purpose for this Christmas 2018: Get a date.

My firs candidate is my ex-boyfriend. That’s is so easy but I would like to date a different man. Someone new. So my positive affirmation is: “I’m getting date with someone different to my ex-boyfriend.” But, I think is not enough. I need to be more specific.

“I’m getting date with someone different to my ex-boyfriend. Someone funny like him. Someone wise cracker like him. Someone talkative, an animal party and a social butterfly.” I get It. This is my affirmation.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog